All-Steel Radial Truck Tire
This warranty applies to the original purchaser of a Roadmaster All-Steel Radial truck tire and is not transferable. Your tires were purchased on or after March 15, 2023. Eligible tires must be purchased new and used on the vehicle which they were originally installed. Additionally, they must be the size, load index, and speed rating equivalent or greater than that specified by the vehicle manufacturer. This warranty applies to the 48 contiguous continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, District of Columbia and Canada. For warranty exclusions see “WHAT IS NOT COVERED”.
WHAT IS COVERED AND FOR HOW LONG
1. Free Tire Replacement – Roadmaster warrants to the original purchaser that if a Roadmaster All-Steel Radial Truck tire becomes unserviceable due to a covered warranty condition (excludes ride complaints) during the first 2/32” (1.6mm) of factory original tread wear or 12 months from date of purchase, whichever occurs first, the tire will be replaced with an equivalent new Roadmaster All-Steel Radial Truck tire without charge. You must pay for mounting, balancing, and any other additional charges, such as taxes or the acceptance of a higher priced replacement tire.
2. Prorated Tire Replacement – Roadmaster warrants to the original purchaser that if a Roadmaster All-Steel Radial Truck tire becomes unserviceable due to a covered warranty condition (excludes ride complaints) after the first 2/32” (1.6mm) of wear on original factory tread, the tire will be replaced with an equivalent new Roadmaster All-Steel Radial Truck tire on a prorated basis. A replacement charge (defined below) will be required in order to obtain a replacement tire.
OTHER THAN FIRST QUALITY TRUCK TIRES
Roadmaster All-Steel Radial truck tires branded “BLEMISH” (non-uniform) have the same warranty as first quality tires except for ride complaints and the appearance or other conditions which caused the tires to be classified as other than first quality. Tires branded “NON-ADJ” (non-adjustable) are not covered by this Warranty.
When the tread becomes worn down to 2/32" (1.6 mm) anywhere on the tire (shown by tread wear indicators molded into the tread grooves) the tire is worn out and this warranty ends. Driving habits, driving conditions, tire and vehicle maintenance all play a part in the tread life of a tire and all differ with each purchaser. Safety information is located at www.roadmastertires.com (and select: "Tire Safety); and, from your dealer
The Replacement Charge will be determined by multiplying the dealer’s current selling price by the percentage of original tread depth worn from the tire. You must pay for mounting, balancing and any other additional charges, such as taxes or the acceptance of a higher priced replacement tire.
CASING ALLOWANCE LONG HAUL, REGIONAL & PICKUP & DELIVERY
casings, except 17.5 & 19.5 sizes, will be warranted for covered warranty conditions through the first retread for a period of six (6) years from the date of the casing DOT serial number or proof of purchase, if available. If retreaded by a Goodyear Authorized Retreader, except 17.5 & 19.5 sizes, will be warranted for covered warranty conditions for two (2) retreads for a period of six (6) years from the date of the casing DOT serial number or proof of purchase, if available. OFF ROAD, MIXED SERVICE & WASTE HAUL and 17.5 & 19.5 casings, will be warranted for covered warranty conditions through the first retread for a period of four (4) years from the date of the casing DOT serial number or proof of purchase, if available. If retreaded by a Goodyear Authorized Retreader, casings will be warranted for covered warranty conditions through two (2) retreads for a period of four (4) years from the date of the casing DOT serial number or proof of purchase, if available. Casing Values are based on the predetermined casing value at the time of adjustment. See your servicing Dealer for these values.
Radial truck tires branded “BLEMISH”, “MAL-WEAR”, “NON-UNIF” (non-uniform) or “NON-ADJ” (non-adjustable) are not eligible for a casing allowance.
HOW TO OBTAIN AN ADJUSTMENT
Tire adjustments must be presented to your local Roadmaster dealer. You must present this booklet, proof of purchase and be the original owner when requesting a replacement for your tire. See “WHERE TO GO FOR WARRANTY REPLACEMENT”.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Adjustments will not be made for:
A. Tires that become unserviceable due to:
- 1. Conditions resulting from road hazards, such as (A) impact damage, (B) cuts, (C) snags, or (D) punctures, or (E) vandalism.
- 2. Conditions such as, but not limited to, uneven, cupping, spotty, feathering tread wear resulting from (A) improper installation, (B) wheel misalignment, (C) tire/wheel assembly imbalance, (D) use of an improper rim, (E) improper mounting or dismounting or (F) misapplication, or (G) use of chains.
- 3. Conditions resulting from consumer damage, such as (A) improper tire and vehicle maintenance, (B) misuse, (C) abuse, (D) accident, fire or chemical corrosion, (E) underinflation, (F) overloading, (G) over deflection, (H) failure to follow recommended rotation practices.
B. Ride complaints after the first 2/32" (1.6mm) of tread wear on the original factory tread.
C. Ride complaints on tires branded “Blemish”, "Mal-Wear", "Non-Uniform, or "Non-Adjustable".
D. Use in any racing applications.
E. Ozone or weather checking on tires over (4) four years from date of manufacture or date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Without proof of purchase the manufacture date will be used to determine eligibility.
F. Tires stored improperly., OR
G.Tires that are:
- 1. Worn unevenly and/or show a difference of 2/32" (1.6mm) between the grooves.
- 2. Installed on any vehicle other than the vehicle on which they were first installed.
- 3. Sold or adjusted outside the 48 contiguous continental United States, District of Columbia and Canada.
- 4. Acquired as used (tires purchased used or retreaded, equipped on a pre-owned vehicle, etc.).
- 5. Altered in any manner (additional siping, buffing, stud pin holes, re-grooving, truing, etc.).
- 6. Improperly repaired or with repairs not conforming to the Rubber Manufacturer’s Association standards.
NO ROAD HAZARD COVERAGE
Many dealers sell or provide their own warranty coverage for road hazards and/or repairs. Roadmaster Tire does not provide this coverage. Check with your dealer to determine if Road Hazard/Repair coverage is available from them.
WHEN DOES THE WARRANTY END?
LONG HAUL, REGIONAL & PICKUP & DELIVERY
tires, except 17.5 & 19.5 sizes, have
delivered the full original tread life and the new tire coverage of this warranty ends when
the treadwear indicators become visible or six (6) years from the new tires purchase date
(whichever occurs first). Without proof of purchase, date of manufacture will be used to
determine eligibility. Casings may continue to be warranted beyond the new tire coverage.
Please refer to the “Casing Allowance” section for warranty details on casings.
OFF ROAD, MIXED SERVICE & WASTE HAUL
and 17.5 & 19.5 Sizes, have delivered the
full original tread life and the new tire coverage of this warranty ends when the treadwear
indicators become visible or four (4) years from the new tires purchase date (whichever
occurs first). Without proof of purchase, date of manufacture will be used to determine
eligibility. Casings may continue to be warranted beyond the new tire coverage. Please
refer to the “Casing Allowance” section for warranty details on casings.
If you receive a replacement tire under the terms of this Warranty, the replacement tire will be covered by the Warranty then currently given by Roadmaster for the replacement tire.
WHERE TO GO FOR WARRANTY REPLACEMENT
You can obtain assistance in locating an independent Roadmaster dealer near you by visiting the dealer locator on our website at www.roadmastertires.com or by calling 1-800-822-8686.
CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Any tire, no matter how well constructed, may fail in service or otherwise become unserviceable due to conditions beyond the control of the manufacturer. Nothing in this Warranty is intended to be a representation by Roadmaster that tire failure cannot occur.
DISCLAIMER: THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF, AND COOPER TIRE HEREBY DISCLAIMS, ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIESAND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NO OTHER WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND IS MADE BY COOPER TIRE OR SHALL BE IMPLIED BY LAW. LIMITATION OF DAMAGES: IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL COOPER TIRE BE LIABLE TO THE BUYER FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOST PROFIT, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGE, COST (INCLUDING FOR REPLACEMENT TRANSPORTATION), EXPENSE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or Province to Province.
When making a claim, you must return the tire to be replaced to your Roadmaster dealer.
Proper vehicle and tire care is necessary to obtain the expected wear from a tire. It is your obligation to properly maintain your tires and the vehicle upon which they are mounted, including: (A) operating your tires at the inflation pressures recommended by the vehicle manufacturer, (B) keeping your tire/wheel assemblies in balance, (C) proper wheel alignment, and (D) rotation. You must check your tire’s inflation pressure at least monthly and before long trips.
We recommend that you have your Roadmaster dealer inspect your tires any time you notice irregular or uneven tread wear and rotate them, if necessary. Also, they should be inspected by your dealer any time your vehicle is brought in for service.
For additional safety information please visit: www.ustires.org, www.nhtsa.gov, www.safercar.gov, www.nsc.org, www.rubberassociation.ca or www.tc.gc.ca.
Download the full 2023 Commercial Replacement Tire Guide, Limited Warranty & Registration Booklet.